Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bloggie No Good

Sorry. Haven't been able to post much this week (or at all).

I'm currently doing double duty in the composition studio. In addition to my piece for t-bones, percussion, and electronics for Austin, KcEMA (Kansas City Electronic Music & Arts Alliance) has asked me to present an electronic work at a concert they're curating during September's Electronic Music Midwest Festival in Kansas City, KS! So I'm working on a new, short piece for 2-channel sound as well.

(So I've successfully managed to disguise a braggart post as an apology/bellyache.)

But I have a few things to post about, and hopefully will get back to it in the next few days!

Sneak preview of posts to come:
-My friend Jeff makes it to the finals of Next Food Network Star. Will he win the whole shebang?
-Has the forthcoming Still Lost Bird Music album gotten leaked in Poland?
-Becky and I got Season 1 of Joey on Netflix. Is it as bad as you think?
-And plenty of other craziness.





No comments:

Post a Comment